The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Android/Lotus Notes Sync? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Long shot time! :)

I'm looking at OmniFocus, and it's awesome. However... I have an Android phone, I use Lotus Notes in work (zero alternatives - can't even connect my Macbook in the office for 'security reasons') and I'd like somehow to at least view my OF data on at least one of those, but being able to add and edit would be perfect!

So, any ideas? Without CalDAV sync it looks like I can't upload to anything I can view from Lotus or Android, since as far as I know neither support WebDAV. A reliable data path would have me paying for OF tomorrow, but as things stand I can't invest in it... :(

Strange; no matter how many times I shake the OmniMagicEightBall, it appears to be responding with a heisenbergian superposition of the "Better not tell you now" and "Ask again later" results. :-)

I don’t think there is a way to push Lotus Notes/Outlook email to Android yet. I have seen some apps for it but they all seem pretty dodgy and use 3rd party servers, gahh! But I did read somewhere that there is an app coming out soon called MyLink that supports push mail as well as syncing up all your contacts, calendar, notes etc… here’s the site: http://www.waveglobal.net/Website/We...orAnd?OpenForm

Got MyLink around christmas, and it worked pretty well! Some missing features, the calendar was particularly lacking!

BUT I have just had an update come through on my phone, and the whole thing is much better. Email, calendar, contacts etc.... all synching fine!

Been looking for other options, but they are pretty expensive or go through google. Anyone know of any other good software??