The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

show in context mode with 1.8 sneaky peeks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is it working for you ? I choose a project and nothing happens when I choose " show in context mode " from the menu or by using the keyboard shortcut.

didn't it used to open a new window showing the project as an actionable item in the context view ?

I don't recall this feature ever opening a new window. It just switches from project or context mode with the selected item still selected. It still seems to do that for me in 1.8 sneaky peeks. (Though I don't use that feature often anymore, so perhaps it was just recently fixed.)

Double-clicking an items handle in context mode opens a new window showing the item in project mode. Might that be what you were thinking of?

Curt

yes that's it ! thanks Curt : )