The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeated Sync Failures Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have successfully synced OF for mac to the omnisync server. I am attempting to do the same thing with OF for iPhone, but get this error:

Quote:
Unable to synchronize database with server.
Unable to read document.

No document exists at "https://xxxx%40gmail.com@sunc.omnigroup.com/xxxx%40gmail.com/OmniFocus.ofocus/".
[where xxxx is my email]

Any ideas?

Are you sure you have the right stuff configured? You should have a username as well as an email address. It looks like you might have entered your email address instead of your username in the sync configuration.

On your iPhone, visit https://www.omnigroup.com/sync/manage, log in, and you should see all the stuff to be entered, including a button that will send it to OmniFocus on the spot.

Another approach would be to go to the Sync preferences in OmniFocus on the Mac, expand the bottom portion, and use either Share Settings or Send Settings to get the settings over to the iPhone.

That did it! Thanks!