The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Separating Work From Home on Phone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a laptop (powermac g4) with tiger at work with an OmniFocus document in it. Mobile Me isn't out for that Tiger yet, so I haven't started syncing them together.

My real question is... how do you keep work separate from home when syncing & using the phone?

In the past I used one document for both work & home, but I had folders that I would focus on. One for home & one for work. I could focus on work at work and home at home.

I haven't seen a way to do this with the iPhone app yet... anyone have a solution?

Last edited by SpiralOcean; 2008-07-12 at 02:46 PM..