The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: task prioritization! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Then rock the vote!

Send feedback to OmniFocus through the OmniFocus app. Voice your opinion and it will get logged into the support database. The more votes a particular feature request gets, the more likely it will get the developer's attention.

Sending feedback will stand a better chance of your request getting logged. Your post/request might get lost in the numerous posts that are posted every day and may take longer to get the vote logged into the support database.

Done that, and none of them has been fixed, not even the trivial layout bugs (*). On this topic I've sent them examples of other tools, explained in brief and long e-mails what I am looking for (see earlier posts). The same answer: There are more important things at the moment than a thread with 340 posts.

So I've resorted to whine and shame, which I dislike as much as you do. It does not seem to work either. So, after summer holidays I am going to switch to another tool and ask for my money back.

(*) Select a project, hit Cmd-Shift-L and notice how the vague flags appear/disappear on the tasks, but not on the project. Select another project, go back, and voila, it appears.

If it is helpful to anyone here I have made a few AppleScripts that I use that allow you to select actions and assign a priority to their name.

The scripts also will change the previous priority if selected and assign a new priority to them. Use the "0" priority script to remove the priority altogether.

http://reference.Studioprime.com/for...rspectives.zip

Thanks skillet! I've spent an hour yesterday fiddling with this, changing a few things here and there. I should have implemented this myself a long time ago.