The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Soon and Overdue settings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Due Soon and Overdue settings are responding inconsistently to date and time entries/changes. I've tried re-doing entries and "due soon means" setting but it's unpredictable. I'm using v1.1.4. Does anybody have a solution?
Thanks,
Stuart

Maybe if you gave us some actual examples of the inconsistent behavior we could help you....

My actions never show up in Due Soon. They appear as being due tomorrow on the desktop app and they have the right due date on my iPhone, but they aren't in the Due Soon list. I have Due Soon set to within two days.