The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clipping no longer works + Clip-O-Tron question... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I am in Mail or in Safari and I click the clipping shortcut (I set it to Control-Space) it always comes up blank. How do I get the website or email to appear in it.

Also I installed the clip-o-tron...what is the new functionality? Does it just add a new services menu item "send to inbox"? I set a Mac OS X keyboard command to activate "send to inbox" and that indeed does bring up the quick entry with the whole email, just wondered if there were any additional features or a feature added to Mail to make it easier.

Main thing I can't figure out is why the regular clipping is not working, in particular in safari. thanks