The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing font too small Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I can't seem to get the printing fonts in Omnioutliner to be the same size as the onscreen fonts. Or, for that matter, just a reasonably sized font. I'm using Helvetica 14 onscreen. Works fine on my large monitor. But fonts in printed documents are very small. I can find no settings buttons in either the page setup menu item or the print menu item that would let me set the print fonts or, for that matter, make them the same size as the onscreen fonts.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using 3.9.5 on a MacPro running the latest Snow Leopard OS.

John Kendrick