The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10.6: Correct Spelling Automatically Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In Snow Leopard, OmniOutliner includes the option to "Correct Spelling Automatically" when you right-click on a misspelled word. I'm not sure if this existed before Snow Leopard, as I did not notice it.

I like this option, but it never stays on. I must always turn it on every time I reload OmniOutliner. Is there a way to make this stay on all the time by default, possibly be editing a plist file or some other way?

Thank you.