The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request - Mulitple Contexts & Multiple Locations for a Context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
We're currently using Google's Places API, which as you noted, doesn't completely match up with Google's web browser results. I'm not sure if there's a way to directly access Places results via a web browser to do your own testing.
That should be a good enough start to do some data mining. My biggest question was that of search parameters. Something I can answer on my own, but feel free to add to as well, does the Google Places API allow the same search modifiers as Google's normal search?

I'll see what I can find out and go from there. I assume it does, and if so that'll aid in our ability to tweak the search results that we are getting.