The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cannot create a half or quarter circle with Bezier Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
Clicking and dragging on the ends of the arc does allow one to change its angle. This allows one to make an arc whose angle is 90 degrees (quarter circle) or 180 degrees (half circle).
Doesn't work, maybe my mistake ?
I create a quarter arc. If I click on it I see only 6 resize squares. If I go with mouse to one end of line of quarter arc I see only a little line with arrows. I cannot change a point to an other angle of the arc.

Quote:
Clicking or dragging on one of the 6 resize squares on the arc allows you to rotate it (with the command key down).
Clear, that works well.
Quote:
The canvas is the drawing region - the part of the window you use for drawing.
OK.

Jochen

Do you have OG 5 Or OG 5 Pro. In OG 5 Pro there is an "adjustable arc" that doesn't exist in regular OG 5 (I think). That might be what Warren is referring to.

The adjustable arc/wedge shapes exist in both OmniGraffle Professional 5 as well as OmniGraffle 5, they weren't introduced until version 5.1, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
The adjustable arc/wedge shapes exist in both OmniGraffle Professional 5 as well as OmniGraffle 5, they weren't introduced until version 5.1, however.
I had OG 5.0
Now I installed 5.1

Now I see the new arc and it works well.

Puuuhhh, long solution

Thanks all.

Jochen (.de)