The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What is "Last Visited:"? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I "visit" a bookmarked site, and then in menu Bookmarks > Show Bookmarks Page, look at its Properties, I see that "Last Checked:" is shown as the time I visited, while "Last Visited:" is empty.

I understand that "visiting" a bookmark is also "checking" it (if it works), but then what is the purpose of the "Last Visited:" field?

Can someone tell me how to do something which would place a value in the "Last Visited:" field?

That sounds like a bug--visiting a page ought to be updating the last visited time, not the last checked time. Last checked time should update if you hit the "Check Now" button.

If, after studying this, someone from OmniWeb could confirm in an email to me whether this is a bug, or intended behavior, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

jerry@ieee.org

Len Case is from Omni. Therefore, given his post, it isn't intended behaviour and is a bug.

If you would like an email response, send an email to our support team (Use the "Help" -> "Send Feedback" menu item from the app in question). I believe their goal is to respond within 1 business day, although last I knew they were still a bit backlogged from all the OmniWeb, OmniPlan, and OmniFocus email recently.