The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"On Hold" Status at certain times of day? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Omnifocus for all my actions (both work and outside of work) but don't particularly want to view work actions outside of the office (ie. in the evenings).

Is there a way to automatically set project status' to "On Hold" after, say, 6pm each evening?

I wonder whether assigning a "Waiting For" context within a wrapper might do the trick?

We've got a feature request open on a behavior like this - if you email the support ninjas, they can attach you to that request. (All other things being equal, more popular requests tend to get assigned higher priority.)