The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyone living exclusively with OF for iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have purchased OF for iPhone (enjoying it so far-thanks!) and am currently using the desktop version in trial mode.

I like being able to work with my tasks on both platforms, but I am wondering if I can be successful/happy with only using the iPhone version. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone out there is using the iPhone version only. Or, for those of you with more experience than myself using both, what advantages do you see having the desktop version in tandem with the iPhone version?