The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keep completed Projects in Folder? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. I worked on a project (small "p" = a project in meatspace). I put all of my OFO Projects (capital "p" = OFO item) in an OFO Folder. The project is now completed, and I have marked all of the Projects in that Folder "Completed". I now have left in my Library an empty Folder. I cannot mark this Folder "Completed" — all I can do is (afaik):
- delete it, or
- mark it as "Dropped".

I like to _keep_ every action I run through OFO so I have diary/time-line of my work. In this particular case, I expect that I will, at some point, want to copy the entire folder and re-use/re-purpose both the Projects and the Actions that it contains.

Naively, what I would like to be able to do is mark the Folder as "Completed", and be able to retrieve the entire Folder whenever I show completed items. I don't think this can be done.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

—Kirby.