The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Realtime sync!? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
maybe it would be cool, if OF on iPhone would sync directly when you add something to a project (now I have to leave the app and go into it again to sync, or?)

It should sync automatically 1 minute after you make a change, or every hour if you've had the application open that long.

Yes I know, but I ment is something like in Deejumble. You add a task and it will directly push to MobileMe - so you don't need to wait for the next sync or restart the iPhone-App.

Isn't there a sync button you can push if you can't wait the 1 minute?

To push on some button isn't automatic ;)

And this sync-button does a fullsync, but what I ment ist just to push the new entry to the server.

Okay, then the answer is "no, you can't do that from your iPhone" because the only automatic sync is the one I previously mentioned, and the code always tries to do a full synchronization. If you have a compelling reason for why Omni needs to provide the feature you request, send feedback to omnifocus@omnigroup.com or use Help->Send Feedback in the desktop application.