The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Highlight Links When Clicked Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Latest SP (123888) , doesn't seem to work on forum.cocoatech.com but seems fine here and other sites.

What isn't working on those forums? Browsing around at least appears to be okay for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
What isn't working on those forums? Browsing around at least appears to be okay for me...
tb-'Highlight Links When Clicked' doesn't work.

Oops sorry, clearly I should pay closer attention to thread titles.

Hmmm can you give me an example of a specific link? The links I'm seeing around their forums don't have hover and active colors that differ from the default link color. (as defined by their css.) I also tried overriding styles from within OmniWeb but that appears to be working okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Hmmm can you give me an example of a specific link? The links I'm seeing around their forums don't have hover and active colors that differ from the default link color. (as defined by their css.) I also tried overriding styles from within OmniWeb but that appears to be working okay.
tb-i'm talking about the blue highlight ring around links that appear when clicking. I think you are talking about 'visited links' color??

Preferences > Display > Page display: highlight links when clicked

Yikes, sorry about that. Okay I WAS talking about visited color however OmniWeb is actually still working as expected. There is a CSS property for outline and OmniWeb will respect {outline:none;} on links.

This can be useful for web developers to override the behavior when it would get in the way of their web app and cause functionality or severe appearance problems so I'm hesitant to say that OmniWeb should override it when you have this preference set.