The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tasks complete/ part complete move to start of project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have moved our existing project across form another planning application, and have finally been able to update it with the tasks which are already fully, or partly, complete.

However, after levelling, these are still set in the future - so i have tasks which started in May appearing overdue, and tasks in 2009 almost complete. Is there any way these tasks can be moved to the month in which they were completed?

Thanks

There are other folks here who know Plan better than I, but if I remember correctly, you can just drag tasks backwards in the Gantt chart to the appropriate dates, then level again.