The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Replace your database and start syncing? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have two macs, an iPad and an iPhone and have been using OmniFocus on them all with MobileMe based syncing. Suddenly a few days ago the two macs seem to every while and again come up with "Replace your database and start syncing?". I've tried all the options mentioned on this forum, including Replace Server Database.

But it still happens. Any ideas? I might have to switch to this OmniFocus syncing service instead of MobileMe - I need this to work.

btw Really touching tribute on the home page!

Last edited by PaulSorensen; 2011-10-07 at 12:08 PM..

Since MobileMe won't be around much longer, I switched to the Omnigroup Sync Beta... looks good so far.