The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Trial vs Licensed versions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What difference is there between the two besides the initial window asking me to either purchase the software or use it unlicensed?

I did just purchase a license and hope that some of the difficulties I've been experiencing are resolved.

There should not be any functional difference between a licensed and unlicensed copy of OmniFocus except for things like a reminder to license it.

On the other hand, there's usually a pretty big difference in stability between a final release build and the sneaky peeks we've been releasing for OmniFocus 1.1 for the last few months.