The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Similar Program in Windows? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Great program, disappointed to hear it was MAC only. Anyone care to offer a similar program that I could use on a Windows PC. Please no comments, but a MAC, does not help, thanks.

Last edited by netmation; 2009-11-11 at 12:56 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by netmation View Post
Great program, disappointed to hear it was MAC only. Anyone care to offer a similar program that I could use on a Windows PC. Please no comments, but a MAC, does not help, thanks.
Not sure why original message is not showing on the forum?

Sure looks like it is...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 5.png
Views:	385
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1151  

Something is going on in the forums. Yes I can see it now also. Look at the message next to mine titled "Axis have the wrong aspect ratio". The message does not show but if you reply to it, it may then show up.

May be browser dependent also. Does not show in IE7 but does show in Firefox.

Last edited by netmation; 2009-11-11 at 01:26 PM..

Shows up for me, no attempted reply needed.