The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Scrolling in Location-based Contexts. Bug? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As always whpalmer4, thank you for your considered opinion. I'm absolutely happy to learn that my thread was more about asking for an 'improvement' not a 'bug' fix, which is why I posted it in the first place. I'll email the Ninjas on that basis. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-01 at 06:24 PM..

My opinion is that it doesn't matter if it is a bug or a feature, if you want it changed, send in the email!

Understood! Thank you.