The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unattached task scheduling Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

Since I upgraded to Omniplan v2 i've encountered a problem that I can't get to the bottom of.

I've created a brand new plan, and want to retrospectively enter project tasks from November into the plan, so i've set the start date for the appropriate date. I've also entered a load of tasks, but with no dependencies, resources assigned or any other detail.

For some reason there are a number of tasks that I can't set the dates to before today's date, however this is only the case for some of the tasks.

Anyone else had this problem? Am I missing something? Why are some of the tasks restricted to today's date? How can I remove this restriction?

If this was due to any dependencies or constraints i'd understand, but this is a brand new plan!

Help!