The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Locations not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having the same problem with locations. Most of my actions have locations attached, some via 'current location' when I created them, some via 'business search' and some via 'address'. When i go to the locations button OF just seems to think I'm in the last place that google maps was activated. If i then go to google maps and find my GPS co-ordinates then OF locations work. I've got the new update via iTunes but this is definitely a constant problem. (and one more very annoying thing on what should be a wonderful program for the price!)

I've seen this myself. Sometimes when I'm at home, OmniFocus still thinks I'm at work. We're looking into it.

I was having the same problem with Locations and this is what straightened it out for me. I went through my Context locations and deleted them one by one and then I would run locations until it began to work. It turns out that there was one Business Search location that would not justify. So, in my case, I will add locations one at a time and then check to see if Locations is still working. One bad apple seems to spoil the whole bunch.