The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help - Styles (again!) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
I started a document out in OmniGraffle Pro but decided that it would be better to work on the information in OmniOutliner. I exported the OG file as an OO 3 document and then opened it in OmniOutlinerPro. I wish to apply styles to for example all level 3 rows. I have selected all level 3 rows and opened the inspector and set the font face and size but all that happens is the row height increases (I am setting a larger font) but the display remains unchanged as the new global style seems to be overridden by an imported local (to that row) style setting.

Is there a way of removing all these local style settings and/or forcing the "new" global style setting?

I have tried ctrl cmd delete - nothing happens. The clear styles menu option is greyed out and changing automatic level styles does not seem to help.

TIA
Simon