The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Link Hit areas 150px down from links Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've sent a bug report to Omnigroup on this one, but I've had a quite a few times, and wondered who else might be seeing it.

Basically the hit area of a link is offset by about 150px down. Take a look at the screenshot:

In order to click the the link 'Actiontastic' the cursor needs be 150px below it!But this doesn't just affect pages, it includes the interface as well, so clicking the back button on the toolbar for example, means clicking around the top of the page until the hit area is found. Quitting and restarting is the only way to solve this.

I've been trying to find reproducible steps - part of it seems to be when Omniweb has been in the background.

Looking at the distance, it might have something to do with the size of the toolbar area as it appears to be about the height of the navigation bar. Why it is happening, on the other hand, I couldn't say. It isn't something I've experienced myself.

Troy figured this one out - it occurs when plugging in or unplugging a screen into my MacBook while OW is still open.