The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due date column disappearing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!

I've been using Omnifocus for a couple of months now, and in the recent builds I've been experiencing the following problem:

Every now and then, the 'Due Date' column, dissapears and I have to add it again from the view menu, I cannot reproduce exactly when this happens, but it's happening every single day, and it's a bit annoying.

Has anyone else had this issue?

As far as I can tell, column settings are now saved with perspectives, so your columns will look like however they were set up the last time you saved the last perspective you selected - I think...

Yeah, but I'm not in any particular perspective, as a matter of fact, I'm not a big user of perspective either

I have the same exact problem.

I also have that problem and also find it annoying

I suspect that the recent change (which columns are in view assigned to perspectives) resulted in a "default" widow being opened without the start and due dates. This is the window you first saw after installing the build.

Try this - add the columns you want (in both modes), then quit OF without closing the window. Then open OF - are the columns still there?