The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan upgrade pricing? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey guys,

Bout to pull the trigger on an OmniPlan purchase, but wanted to inquire about 2.0 and upgrade pricing. Assuming that 2.0 is coming (and soon?) what will the upgrade price be? Should I wait (don't want to, but am willing to if it's gonna save me some $$ and sanity)?

I have multiple projects that I need to balance and after looking at SEVERAL options, I felt that sticking with the Omni Group was the right choice (long-time OF and OO user). A big deal breaker for me was the inability to manage MULTIPLE projects, however, since I hear that this is coming to 2.0, my interest is peaked!

Finally, I use OF for Mac and iPhone, and intend on using OP for Mac and iPad... So I anxiously awaiting the iPad for OP too!

Best Regards

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OmniOutliner 4 upgrade pricing? psidnell OmniOutliner 4 for Mac 21 2014-01-15 11:58 AM
OF Pricing: The great debate of '08 neb OmniFocus 1 for Mac 85 2009-02-26 09:20 AM
Pricing Question? jpathomas OmniOutliner 3 for Mac 3 2008-06-23 05:16 AM
Upgrade OG 4 > 5 pricing OmniGraffle General 1 2007-11-30 11:23 AM
OmniPlan Pricing RobLewis Omni Lounge 0 2006-11-17 08:43 AM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.