The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help... Sequential/Parallel issue Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Application wide or per action?

Avrum68: I would give context a try while you are here, even though the next release makes them optional. I fought it too. My resoning was I didn't need it. 95% of what I do is in my home office so most of the time I have all of the traditional contexts at my disposal, phone, online, email... etc... I use it more for what do I feel like or should I be doing right now. For example I know that the best time for me to write is early morning. So in the mornings I only focus on the "write" context.

Again in 1.6 it becomes less of an issue but even with that I'd give it a try, you might like it.

George