The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If left running in background for certain amount of time then omniweb crashes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Problem im having is that if i leave omniweb open in the background without a window open, but so that if i require the internet quickly i can just click on the dock icon, after a certain amount of time, if i click on the dock icon to open a new browser window then omniweb freezes and i am forced to force quit the application and then restart it. This seems to happen 95% of times if i leave the program unused in the background for more than 10 mins. It is SO frustrating and has infact led me to switch to an alternative browser for now. Any ideas?