The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Preferences Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just upgraded to r93534 and am checking out the iCal synchronisation functionality in Leopard. At the moment I'm getting one calendar in the Sync preferences, labelled (None) which doesn't reflect the calendars I have in iCal.

Therefore I can't build Calendar-Context mappings or synchronise with iCal.

Does anyone else have this issue, and can I workaround it?

I've got this problem too. I'm sure it'll get fixed in a new build in a matter of hours…

bug also in 10.4.10

Identical bug here, also on 10.4.10. Reported to Omni, I would imagine this will get fixed pretty fast.

Yep, same here.

Was going to report it, only to realize I'm not entirely sure how to do it... Must have missed something along the way, anyone care to enlighten me? The crash reports and setup problem reports have all been automatic so I haven't really had to think about it before :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornkri View Post
Was going to report it, only to realize I'm not entirely sure how to do it.
Go to the Help menu. "Send Feedback" is the last item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
Go to the Help menu. "Send Feedback" is the last item.
Ah... of course. Thanks :)

Same here... feedback submitted. I love the planned implementation, though -- will make it MUCH sleeker syncing to my Treo.

Woops, yes, that's a bug: last night's build requires that you synchronize once so that it knows what calendars exist, then they'll all show up in that calendar table.

I just fixed this to do that synchronization automatically when you bring up Synchronization Preferences; the new build will be posted in about half an hour.