The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help! Old projects and actions have suddenly reappeared! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Each has a red 'X' with it.

What does this mean and how do I make them go back to their nice, cozy place in the archive?? :)

(Perhaps I've reset something accidently?)

Any ideas appreciated...

Best,
Jennifer

Strangely, they vanished just as quickly as they appeared...very odd!

Jennifer

I'm guessing your project filtering switched from "remaining" to "all projects".
There's a number of ways you could have gotten into this state (deleting your preferences file, switching perspectives, etc.).
Here's how you can get them hidden again:
1) Click the "View" (sunglasses) toolbar button. This should add 6 gray bubbles just below the toolbar.
2) The right bubble will probably say "All Projects"; change it to "Remaining".