The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Checking for updates :) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, so how many, like me, are guilty of checking this forum about 30 times yesterday for any possible OF iPad release news... :)

hahahah yes I just keep the page open and reload...

Quote:
Originally Posted by patgallant View Post
ok, so how many, like me, are guilty of checking this forum about 30 times yesterday for any possible of ipad release news... :)

Not just here!

Checking app store too, just to be sure!

Ah ... me too. And will remain completely un-productive until OF for iPad is finally released!

I thought they would only be finishing and submitting the app this week, for it to be available next week?

I wonder if it wouldn't be more sensible to await the launch of iOS4 for Omni?

We just got back from WWDC yesterday*, and are busy applying what we learned there to update the OmniFocus iPhone app for next week's launch of iPhone 4.

But that said, we're also working very hard to get OmniFocus for iPad out as soon as possible. (In fact, three of us have committed updates to the OmniFocus code within the last hour, even though it's nearly 2:30am here in Seattle.)

* By "yesterday" I mean Monday, since I'm counting "today" as Tuesday until we go to sleep…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
We just got back from WWDC yesterday*, and are busy applying what we learned there to update the OmniFocus iPhone app for next week's launch of iPhone 4.

But that said, we're also working very hard to get OmniFocus for iPad out as soon as possible. (In fact, three of us have committed updates to the OmniFocus code within the last hour, even though it's nearly 2:30am here in Seattle.)

* By "yesterday" I mean Monday, since I'm counting "today" as Tuesday until we go to sleep…
Thanks Ken!

You guys are always great at communication and we appreciate it!