The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iphone 1.6.5 can't record audio notes [Bug: now fixed in version 1.7] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I upgraded to 1.6.5 and hit quick input and when I set up a new note for my inbox I entered a few descriptive characters for my note and scrolled down to record a note. I pressed the record button. It registered my click (ie: turned blue) but it didn't stick, ie it didn't begin recording. I tried rebooting the iphone, deleting and reinstalling from the app store, and syncing with my iMac, but it's still wouldn't record. One recent change I noticed is I now have 3 buttons (take picture, choose picture and record). The other two buttons work as expected. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sorry, we accidentally introduced that bug while introducing better error handling to the audio recorder. (It's been getting an error all along, but we'd never noticed before.)

The problem has been fixed for OmniFocus 1.7 for iPhone, which we're submitting today or tomorrow and should be available next week (hopefully for the iPhone 4 launch).

thanks for the quick reply. In the interest of public safety I will refrain from ubiquitous capture while driving until the update is released.