The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus corrupting iphone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have been working with Apple techs because one of my apps was corrupting my iphone and causing me to have to restore frequently. It also was causing the iphone backup not to complete. It would get half way through and then stop. So, one at a time I installed my apps and then synced the phone. It turned out that it was omnifocus causing this. It was the only app that would not let the iphone backup finish. This would happen after I sync with my desktop version of omnifocus.

Since discovering this I did not re-install omnifocus and the phone has been fine. It appears that this only started happening since the latest release update of the omnifocus for iphone but I can't be sure that it was not happening before. I just know the iphone didn't start corupting till after the release.

Oh, also.....to make sure that the tests were accurate, I deleted all my apps from the phone and itunes and downloaded fresh clean versions to make sure I wasn't reinstalling corrupt versions.

Thanks