The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Confused by "Normal Work Week for Project" behavior Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I bought OmniPlan yesterday through Apple's AppStore. While I'm still wrapping my head around things I'm very pleased and feel fairly productive with it.

However, the work week seems to be misbehaving in my project. As you can see from my attachment what I am seeing in my project is that on the calendar view with "Normal Work Week for Project" that I have Time Blocks on the grid that run M-F from 8AM-12PM and M-F from 1PM-5PM. However, the label that appears on those blocks read "Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM" and "Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM".

It's not causing me a problem that I am aware of, but it is throwing my newbie OmniPlan brain for a bit of a loop.

I doubt that this matters but my project was created (after of 3/12) and edited late last night on the day that we switch back to DST (I first noticed the behavior after midnight 3/13 EST prior to the EDT switch). I've also gone looking for something with regards to timezones but I haven't found anything that suggests that timezone support is present in the product.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-03-13 at 7.04.48 PM.png
Views:	615
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1820  

Just creating a new plan file and going to the calendar view reveals a similar problem. Looks like a bug that only happens on the day the clock changes — setting the date ahead a day makes it go away for me. Use Help->Send Feedback to send in a report to the developers, and I'll do the same.

Thanks for the double check. I will use the Send Feedback as you suggest.