The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iphone feature request / suggenstions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
MacBerry: OmniFocus for iPhone turns phone numbers in the notes into tappable links. (Maybe URLs too?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
MacBerry: OmniFocus for iPhone turns phone numbers in the notes into tappable links. (Maybe URLs too?)
Ooooh, so it does!!! Thanks.

It'd be nice if it worked in the title too, so I could tap directly from the list, but I guess that might make it difficult to know whether I meant to open the task or tap the link? Tap title to follow link, tap arrow to the right to open/edit it?

BTW, when I deleted the test action I created to try that, OF crashed.

Mark

MacBerry,

I put numbers into the the notes section, works like a charm......

Regards

Sometimes I need to hunt a particular item in my many levels setup.
I would love a search function.

I think the original issues in this thread have been addressed. To keep this from turning into a catch-all feature request thread, I'm going to close it.

The best way to let Omni know about your feature requests is to email omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com

(And yes, I did log your feature request, jaganat.)