The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tasks not becoming available on IPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have some daily tasks that I call part of my daily checklist. They repeat every day and become available at 7:00 AM each day.

Several tasks on this daily list do not become available at 7:00 automatically. If I go into one of the tasks, and change the time to 8:00 and back to 7:00 without exiting the edit screen, and then go back into the regular screen, the tasks are all there, showing up in orange as they are due soon.

Has anyone else noticed this? Am I doing something wrong? It appears to be just with these tasks at 7:00 AM... all others seem to be appearing like they are supposed to.

Thanks,

Hi!

Do you habe updated to 1.8? Or are you running 1.7.3?

I had the same problem with 1.7.3 and I contacted the support through email. Now, with 1.8 I found the situation has become much better.

In 1.7.3 I was plagued with items not becoming active, despite their activation time has passed. For me it was not dependent on the time set....
Additionally the changing of the status of items (from due soon to overdue) did not work too.

1.8 does much better in this. I found the, for me, the problem is nearly gone. Most of the time it is working now. Sometimes it doesn´t. But probably this is related to the sync problem, where the app is getting "confused" as Brian from the staff wrote.....

So until this problem is solved (and they are working on it), I can not say if the problem in 1.8 persist.....

I did update to 1.8. I thought that I still noticed it doing the same thing, but yesterday morning, it was fine. We will see how it works today.