The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No More "Level before date" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am amazed that you have removed this feature - it is something that i use virtually every time i level resources. It gives an incredible amount of control in moving tasks around based on a date when you want it to start. I have showed this to other project managers with audible gasps of dismay that it has been removed.

Could you pls advise how to either a) change settings to get this feature back or b) downgrade back to version 2.0.3 as this will dramatically slow me and my team down in working with project plans.

This is a major backwards step for using Omniplan (of which i am a huge advocate). Appreciate your urgent advice on this matter.

Thanks,
Dave.