The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Hit List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
BTW, THL has quick add keys, autofill of contexts (brilliant!), etc. I'm actually finding it far quicker to add things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferp View Post
BTW, THL has quick add keys, autofill of contexts (brilliant!), etc. I'm actually finding it far quicker to add things!
That's wonderful. I'm happy it's working out for you. But, with all due respect, why are you posting here?

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
That's wonderful. I'm happy it's working out for you. But, with all due respect, why are you posting here?

-Dennis
Yes, I'm curious as well. All the things you mentioned, I think OF does it better via quick entry, clipping service, smart entry, etc (especially using keyboard shortcuts).

Ken