The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF iPhone HTML Export Script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by CdtDelta View Post
No, sorry I didn't realize you had updated it.

Ok, so I got the new version and ran the sync without errors. But now I have a little weird issue. I use 1Password on my machine, and sync that with my iPhone. It looks like your script is overwriting that entry in my Safari bookmarks (they both have an address that starts with data:text/html). I can get it back by syncing 1Password again, so it's just a FIFO sort of thing. Is there any way to seperate two bookmarks that use the same data:text/html URL?
Right now: no.
My script will take the first url starting with 'data:text/html' and replace it with the OF export. Not a perfect solution I know and I think I'll replace it with something that checks the bookmark's name as well so it can support multiple data-bookmarks (like 1password's)