The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

can you change font size for tabs? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can you change the font size for the titles below tabs? I'm asking here because if you can't, I'm proposing it as a feature request. Although any lower font size would be pretty small, it might be worth it for some people to have more of the title show if you keep the tab drawer small as well.

The font isn't changeable. I'd also like to request the text to wrap to more than one line (or have a pref for it).