The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyone know if Forecast view will be coming soon? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Looking at the iPad app for OF, I'm totally jealous. I love the look, and most of all the calendar view and map views.

OF for the iPhone looks plan now and boring, but most of all I'ld love to see the calendar view. Does anyone know if this will be coming to OF for the iPhone anytime in the near future??

Right now I'm using PI, but would love to go to OF.

Can I have hopes or is this not even planned for the future.

You can certainly have hopes, and you can even influence the chances of those hopes coming to pass by sending in a request with the Send Feedback option on the Settings page...

Trulyshy, this isn't really the kind of answer you were looking for, but I don't know of any plans to not do that feature on the phone. I can't promise it will happen in any given timeframe, in other words, but I can promise it's possible that it will happen at some point. :-)

I'm not sure how we'd shrink that view down to work on a phone-sized screen, but if folks let us know they want it, we can certainly think about ways to do that. Email omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com and let the support ninjas know you'd like to see forecast view come to the phone. Thanks!

(Tweaking your title to make the thread more findable by other folks that would like to see it added...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm not sure how we'd shrink that view down to work on a phone-sized screen...
A tableview with each of the nine days (well, seven days & Past/Future) in a cell. Tapping a day's cell brings in a view with that day's actions on it.

It'll never be as attractive as in the iPad version, but it would be functional.

Just set up a Perspective view with Due Dates. I do and I see my week at a glance.