The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

i cant get old omnigraffle to work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Heres the info about my programs that i think were originally on my Mac

when i click on the old icon here it does not repond anywhere in my MAC

i down loaded some other version which seems to be trail versions but now I have limited functions.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5936/grafcrapcd1.png

All I want is to get rid of the crap and just have my old Omnigraffle back, I atm i cant work with out getting this.

``You can't make documents with more than 20 graphics in the free version of OmniGraffle.''

-I think I use to have a normal older version Omnigraffle on my Mac, or did I not??? I think it was included on the package of programs..... btw I never updated.

If not how can I combine two grafics after both are ie set and done....?

Thx guys, btw I tried to find the right thread, if this is wrong here pls post a correct forum or help email.