The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old tasks come back to life Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sometimes when I sync (I haven't been able to detect a pattern, yet), an old task which I've either completed or moved to a project/context will return to my inbox (without a project/context). I believe it tends to happen after an iPhone sync (I use iPhone, iPad and Mac clients).

I never had (or never noticed) the problem when I was using MobileMe. I started seeing it after I switched to Omnisync.

Any ideas?