The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where do Calendar Events in the Forecast come from? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I love the Forecast View, but I'm having an annoying problem. I have old and duplicate events that I have removed from my iCloud iCal calendars that still show up in the Forecast View in OmniFocus for iPhone. I'm pretty sure I've also removed these from my Mac and my iPhone (my only iCal devices), although I may not be completely understanding the interaction between iCal events on my: iPhone, Mac, iCloud, and OmniFocus for iPhone. So I am wondering where OmniFocus for iPhone looks to find iCal events for the Forecast view, so I can go try to remove those old/duplicate events from that source. Or is there a way to clear out existing events from OmniFocus so that I can re-fetch only the valid ones from iCloud? How does that work?