The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forecast View - Calendar Events Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to display the calendar events in the Forecast View on the IPad in a similar way as on the iPhone.

I bought both applications (iPhone and IPad) and I found the summary line at the bottom of the IPad screen not useful at all. The iPhone version helps you better manage your To Do's by giving you some details about your calendar events.

Interface isn't exactly the same, but tap and hold on the entry for a given day at the bottom of Forecast view for an expanded view of the days' events. Hope this helps!

I like the way it's displayed on the iPhone much better - sort of a zero click way of doing it. On the iPad you need to click and hold to figure out what meetings you're having for the day.