The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Save as Jpg or png for touchpanel button backgrounds Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I design quite a few touchscreens and was wondering if I could use OG pro to create button graphics. My touchscreen design software allows the insertion of jpg or png files for backgrounds on buttons.

Can I create several or a bunch of buttons on a page and export each one as a jpg or png file? Preferably in a batch operation.

TIA!

You can export a selection as JPG or PNG, but for automation purposes, it's far better to make a separate canvas per button, just as large as needed, and export the entire document to JPG or PNG, OmniGraffle will create a folder with a file per canvas.

Thanx Joel! Will be interesting making all those little half inch by half inch buttons!