The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

subscribe to OF calendar, created in iPad, on Mac? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have just started using OF for the iPad, and have successfully used MobileMe to sync a calendar to the iPad version of iCal. What I want to do is subscribe to this calendar in iCal on my Mac as well...but when I put in the URL, it says "there's no calendar there."

I stored the .ics file in idisk.me.com/username/documents/...

Any help?

You can subscribe in iCal using the full URL, for instance:

http://idisk.me.com/yourname/Documen...-Reminders.ics

You'll have to enter your Me.Com account name and password, then it should be automatic from then on. Be sure to reminder to tell it to automatically refresh.

Did that, said "there's no calendar at that location". I will have to try it again...

I was wondering the same thing and just tried zbeckman's advice -- worked fine. Thanks!

EDIT: Errr...one small problem...I now have duplicates on my iPad calendar. Any ideas?

Last edited by kerplunk; 2010-08-29 at 01:34 AM..