The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvas relationships Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please forgive me if this has been covered - Just started using OG and I have a question:

I'm setting up a website map which is pretty complex and I can't fit everything into one canvas, so I'm creating multiple canvases for each section of my site. My main canvas contains several sections which are represented in detail in different canvases; when I go to presentation mode how do I reference one item to bring up it's corresponding canvas? And then return to the "main" canvas once I have completed reviewing that section?

Thanks in advance.

Got lucky. Figured it out...

Last edited by frescoVA; 2006-06-02 at 05:12 PM..

Still baffled though...

I've changed the properties of an item so that when clicked it routes the user to a given canvas. Then, when I go to presentation mode "ALL" objects are clickable - even those which I have specified not to be clickable...

Still ata loss as to how to define a target for an object so that when clicked in presentation mode it jumps to that location/view...